The Zoning Commission is a trustee-appointed Commission that oversees the zoning map and zoning resolution of Miami Township. The Commission also serves as the architectural review committee for the Township under the Ohio Revised Code.
Please refer to the Zoning Applications page for more information on specific applications heard by the Zoning Commission below.
- Zoning Text Amendment (TA)
- Zoning Map Amendment (Rezoning)
- Planned Developments
- Rezoning with Preliminary Development Plan (PDP RZ)
- Rezoning with Final Development Plan (FDP RZ)
- Final Development Plan (FDP)
- Major Modification to PDP / FDP (MJM to PDP or MJM to FDP)
- Minor Modification (MM)
- Architectural Sign Package (ASP)
- Landscape Site Review (LSR)
- Site Plan Review (SPR)
- Austin Center General Development Plan (ACGD)
- Outdoor Advertising (OA)
Zoning Commission Meetings
The Zoning Commission meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month and start at 6:00 p.m. Please note, meetings may be moved due to holidays or other scheduling conflicts.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes will be posted and available following Zoning Commission approval.
The Zoning Commission is composed of five (5) regular members and two (2) alternate members. Regular members of the Commission are appointed for five (5) year terms with the alternates being appointed for one (1) year. Current membership is below:
- Michael Pothast, Chairperson
- Brent Anslinger, Vice Chairperson
- Kurt Hatcher
- Zachary Dickerson
- John Gomez
- Jane Heavin (Alternate)