The Zoning Commission is a trustee-appointed Commission that oversees the zoning map and zoning resolution of Miami Township. The Commission also serves as the architectural review committee for the Township under the Ohio Revised Code.
Currently, due to COVID-19 all meetings are to be held via teleconference. Information on how to listen to, have yourself heard, and be a participant in a Zoning Commission meeting is available here.
Please refer to the Zoning Applications page for more information on specific applications heard by the Zoning Commission below.
- Zoning Text Amendment (TA)
- Zoning Map Amendment (Rezoning)
- Planned Developments
- Rezoning with Preliminary Development Plan (PDP RZ)
- Rezoning with Final Development Plan (FDP RZ)
- Final Development Plan (FDP)
- Major Modification to PDP / FDP (MJM to PDP or MJM to FDP)
- Minor Modification (MM)
- Architectural Sign Package (ASP)
- Landscape Site Review (LSR)
- Site Plan Review (SPR)
- Austin Center General Development Plan (ACGD)
- Outdoor Advertising (OA)
Zoning Commission Meetings
The Zoning Commission meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month and start at 6:00 p.m. Please note, meetings may be moved due to holidays or other scheduling conflicts. All meetings take place at the Miami Township Government Center located at 2700 Lyons Road.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes will be posted and available following Zoning Commission approval.
The Zoning Commission is composed of five (5) regular members and one (1) alternate member. Regular members of the Commission are appointed for five (5) year terms with the alternate being appointed for one (1) year. Current membership is below:
- Michael Pothast, Chairperson
- Brent Anslinger, Vice Chairperson
- Kurt Hatcher
- Amy Jauch
- John Gomez
- Alternate Member (vacant)