- Public Works
- Leaf Collection Program
- Weekly Updates
Leaf Collection Weekly Updates
The 2023 Leaf Collection Program begins October 30, 2023, depending on leaf fall. Crews will start each cycle in the northern most section of the township, near the city of Kettering/Moraine borders. Two leaf loaders will be used. A third leaf loader crew will be added as necessary. The Leaf Collection Program requires the use of all eight full-time hourly Road Department staff and potentially Parks Department staff. The street sweeper will be used periodically during and after the program schedule. Crews complete at least two collection cycles on every street in the 91 mile public roadway network.
Collection cycle routes:
- Huber subdivision- Stroop Road to Alex Bell Road (near city of Moraine- pink area in map)
- Spring Valley subdivision- Alex Bell Road to Cox Arboretum (west side of SR 741- lime green in map)
- Singing Hills/Brendonwood subdivision- Washington Township border (east side of SR 741-yellow in map)
- Vienna Park subdivision- SR 741 east to Mad River Road (orange in map)
- Kingswood subdivision- Both sides of Mad River Road (north of Dayton Mall-purple in map)
- Villages of Miami subdivision- SR 741 to Washington Church Road (south of Dayton Mall- light blue in map)
- Crains Run subdivision- Off Miamisburg Springboro Road and Crains Run Road (red in Map- might appear orange)
- Quail Creek subdivision- Entrances at Medlar Road (near Pipestone Golf Course- (red in map- might appear orange)
- Rural roadways- East and west of Great Miami River (royal blue in map)
- Chautauqua subdivision- West of Great Miami River (near city of Carlisle- royal blue in map)
- Bear Creek Estates subdivision- West of Great Miami River (royal blue in map)
Leaf Season begins Monday, October 30, 2023. Please check back as we will provide frequent updates once the season starts.
Miami Township completed the final round of the 2023 season on December 1, 2023. All neighborhoods received at least 3 collection cycles. Crews collected ### truck loads of compacted leaves.